Friday, November 18, 2011

Author Megan Bostic on This Or That

Author Megan Bostic picks her preferences:
  1. E-book or hardcopy? Definitely hardcopy. I’ve not yet gone the way of the e-book. I still like to turn pages.
  2. Paperback or hardcover? Paperback. I don’t feel as guilty spilling on them, doggy earring them, or bending them at the bind.
  3. Coffee or tea? I could not live without coffee. Well, I could, but someone might have to die.
  4. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. Vanilla is too flavorless. If I’m having dessert, I want it decadent.
  5. TV or film? Film. I only watch TV on Netflix now, and I have a hard time finding shows I want to watch.
  6. Walk or run? Walk. Running should be outlawed.
  7. Morning or evening? Evening. Even though I wake up early, I’m not officially a “morning” person.
  8. Cats or dogs? Can I choose neither? My allergies keep me from being an animal lover. If I had to choose though, Cats definitely. I love their aloofness.
  9. Beach or pool? The beach. I love sitting beneath the sun digging my toes through the sand.
  10. Pen or pencil? Pen. Not even sure when I last used a pencil.
  11. Hot or cold? Hot. I hate to be cold. No matter how hot it gets in the summer, I never complain, because I know what’s coming in a matter of weeks. Brrr.
  12. Age seventeen or eighteen? Seventeen was a much better year for me. Carefree, no worries. Eighteen is a different story.
Megan loves the color black, monkeys, and is a notorious Facebook addict. She’s a proud member of The Class of 2K12 and the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators. You can also find her on Twitter, Goodreads, Jacketflap, and anywhere else cool authors hang out.

Thanks so much to Megan for stopping by In The Next Room! To learn more about her debut novel, Never Eighteen, stop by her website. Click here to check out the other stops on this tour

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!