Even though it's technically the third hour of the readathon I figure I'll go ahead and do my introduction post!
Readathon Update 1:
1)Where are you reading from today?
My couch mostly I suspect! Which is located in my apartment in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada where I live with my wonderful boyfriend while I complete my master's in biology.
2)Three random facts about me…
I'm turning 23 at the end the month, by which I mean I'm a twin born on Halloween.
I have a pet hamster named Rolie. She's cute. Here she is:
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Based on my post from yesterday, ten. Of course that is overly optimistic but I think picking and choosing what I am in the mood to read will be key, so I have a nice wide variety selected.
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Not really, I'll be happy if I finish at least two books since I'm a third through one already. If I read for four to six hours that'll be a huge improvement over a normal weekend, plus I'm going to shut my laptop while I'm reading and hopefully not get distracted. My biggest problem is the internet! So if I'm updating too often it'll mean I'm not reading. If you don't see me around for many challenges that's why.
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
This is my first time! Wish me luck!
Readathon Update 2 (8:42 AM-10:00 AM):
- I’ve read 80 pages and finished 0 books
- I’ve read for 1 hour and 18 minutes
Readathon Update 3 (10:22 AM-11:37 AM):
- I’ve read 176 pages and finished 0 books
- I’ve read for 2 hour and 33 minutes
Readathon Update 4 (12:22 PM-1:18 PM):
- I’ve read 246 pages and finished 1 book
- I’ve read for 3 hour and 29 minutes
Readathon Update 5 (1:41 PM-2:34 PM):
- I’ve read 304 pages and finished 1 book
- I’ve read for 4 hour and 22 minutes
Readathon Update 6 (3:50 PM-5:10 PM):
- I’ve read 392 pages and finished 1 book
- I’ve read for 5 hour and 42 minutes
Readathon Update 7 (7:17 PM):
- I’ve read 402 pages and finished 1 book
- I’ve read for 5 hour and 52 minutes
Readathon Update 8 (7:30 PM-9:00 PM):
- I’ve read 494 pages and finished 1 book
- I’ve read for 7 hours and 22 minutes
Final Readathon Update (9:10 PM-11:59 PM):
- I’ve read 670 pages and finished 2 books
- I’ve read for 9 hours and 11 minutes