Thursday, July 07, 2011

Vacation!

Taken two years ago, this is the beach I'll be at. It's pristine, warm, and absolutely gorgeous!

I'll be at the beach in Nova Scotia soaking up sunshine and literature from July 9th the 23rd. We fly out of Calgary tomorrow night, and I suspect there will not be any posting before then. I have a couple posts (two at the moment...) scheduled for while I am away, and I may get another one or two written tonight. But I won't be responding to comments or e-mails or posting regularly til July 25th. I hope you'll all stick around for when I'm back, I may have to host a contest or two to celebrate, and I will have many more reviews to do when I return as I plan to read tons!

I'm packing almost all ARCs so that I don't have to worry about reading them near the water, they are lighter to pack and I'm willing to share/give them away if they interest somebody else, plus I'm pretty behind on my review reading. I'm taking adult and YA so I'll have something to read no matter my mood. Here's a selection of what's in my suitcase (at least at the moment, I may have to remove a couple in order to have space for, you know, clothing):
  • What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
  • Blood & Flowers by Penny Blubaugh
  • Lake of Dreams by Kim Edwards
  • The Diviner's Tale by Bradford Morrow
  • Subject Seven by James A. Moore
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  • Vaclav and Lena by Haley Tanner
  • Close Your Eyes by Amanda Eyre Ward
  • The London Train by Tessa Hadley
  • Rules of the Tunnel by Ned Zeman
  • Holy Ghost Girl by Donna Johnson
  • Want To Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman
  • Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
  • Graveminder by Melissa Marr
  • Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
And of course I'm taking my Kobo ereader loaded with egalleys, and my iPod which has a bunch of new audiobooks on it. What would you pack for two weeks at the beach? There's not internet, just sunshine and water.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and I'll see you in a few weeks, take care! Do you have any plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!