Sunday, June 05, 2011

In My Mailbox (May 29th-June 4th 2011)

I know I haven't been blogging much lately, I guess I have just gotten a little worn out and have also been very busy with school. I am still reading, albeit at a slower rate, and I do hope you'll stick with me until I get back into my grove. I promise there will still be at least one review a week, I do have book tour obligations, but on top of that I'm not sure exactly how much I'll be posting. I do have many lovely books waiting for me when I'm ready.

{For Review}
With or Without You by Brian Farrey (Teen Book Scene Tour)
Pretend You Love Me by Julie Anne Peters (Little Brown, Books for Younger Readers)
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (Little Brown, Books for Younger Readers)
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma (ARC) (Penguin Canada)
She Loves You, She Loves You Not by Julie Anne Peters (Little Brown, Books for Younger Readers)
Forgotten by Cat Patrick (Little Brown, Books for Younger Readers)
Trader of Secrets by Steve Martini (Unsolicated) (Harper Collins)
Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston (ARC) (Penguin Canada)

and as a closer peek, Brian Farrey was kind enough to sign his book as well as include an exclusive bookmark which was printed before the title of his novel was changed:
I just finished With or Without You yesterday and it was incredible, there will be a review up tomorrow. 

{Gift}
The very talented Jennifer Brown who wrote Hate List as well as the recent release, The Bitter End, had the opportunity to get a signed bookmark on her blog so of course I had to e-mail! She also included a name plate (personally addressed!) and a bracelet with the words "make a difference" on it. As somebody who lives in a place where there are no book signings this was such an amazing joy to receive. I'm so excited to start reading The Bitter End soon.

{Won}
Although I don't own the book (yet) I was lucky enough to win an autographed bookmark and bag for Chasing Alliecat by Rebecca Fjelland Davis, thanks to Lauren at 365 Day of Reading.

What was in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!